Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Very Busy and New Experiences- Post #4

Today I was working in MRI and we were very busy. Lately we have been busy and we have been doing exams that I haven't seen that often. Yesterday, the department did a heart. Unfortunately, I did not get to see that. I have never gotten to see a heart, but they showed me the scan today and it was very interesting. Today however, I did get to see a chest MRI for the first time. The patient was very cooperative and the scan turned out very pretty. The patient was in the MRI machine for a very long time. We were to particularly pay attention to the 7th rib. I thought this exam was very pretty for the lungs but for ribs I didn't think it showed very much. I also think the radiologist wondered why we were doing a MRI for ribs. Even though it didn't show the ribs very well, I was happy to see this exam done.

No comments: